The part of the country’s largest urban sea-hill of Thane District divisioned on 1st August 2014 and 36th new district of Maharashtra, Palghar came into existence. The working of a new district in the presence of then Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and then Revenue Minister Balasaheb Thorat, started from 1st August 2014. Palghar is the 36th district of the state. Palghar District’s total population is around 29,95,428. The district has a total of 8 talukas Jawhar, Mokhada, Talasari, Vasai, Vikramgad, Palghar, Dahanu and Wada.
Palghar District has 4,69,699 hectares of the total geographical area, total 1007 villages , 467 gram panchayats. In District the literacy rate is 66.65%. Male percentage is 72.23% and female literacy rate is 59.28%
On east side of district there is Thane and Nashik, on west there is Arabian sea, on south side Mumbai, Thane and on north side Walsad(Gujrat), Dadara and Nagar Haveli. Palghar has coast line of 112 KM. Palghar is adorned with natural beauty of arabian sea beaches on west and sahyadri hills on east which are tourist attraction.
Palghar district has forts of Vasai, Arnala, Gambhirgad, Tarapur, Kaldurg, Kelva, Kamandurg, Shirgaon. Jivdani Temple in Vasai and Mahalaxmi temple in Dahanu are spiritual treasure of the district.
Palghar district has triabal population. Varali Paintings and Tarpa Dance are the tribal cultural heritage. Gholwad in Dahanu tahsil is famous for Chiku production.
- Recruitment Of Contractual Stenographer lower grade & Steno Typist at Collector Office palghar
- Final waiting list for granting compassionate appointment to eligible heirs in Nagar Parishad Nagar Panchayat
- CA Apportionment Advertising and AMRS Statutory auditor appointment Terms and condition financial year 2020-2021
- Kotwal Final Seniority List dated as on 01/01/2019
- On Revised Interim (Draft) Seniority List of Clerical Typist staff working on 1/1/2020
- No post to display