The part of the country’s largest urban sea-hill of Thane District divisioned on 1st August 2014 and 36th new district of Maharashtra, Palghar came into existence. The working time of a new district in the presence of then Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and then Revenue Minister Balasaheb Thorat started from 1st August 2014. Palghar is the 36th district of the state. It is spread between the west coast of the Arabian Sea and the Sahyadri Mountains rows that are east of the Northern District of Palghar. Palghar District’s total population is around 29,90,116. The district has a total of 8 talukas Jawhar, Mokhada, Talasari, Vasai, Vikramgad, Palghar, Dahanu and Wada.
Palghar District has 4,69,699 hectares of the total geographical area in a total 1008 villages and 3818 sub-villages as well as 477 gram panchayats. In District the literacy rate is 66.65% and Male percentage is 72.23% and female literacy rate is 59.28%
- Public Notice
- General Election Program 2019 of Palghar Municipal Council.
- Temporary Seniority list of Group D employees as on 1/1/2018
- Public Notice Regarding Arms Licences
- RTI – Resettlement
- Special Executive Officer Appointment Gazette Part 3 – 2019
- Final Draft of ward formation of the Palghar Municipal Council Election – 2019
- Draft order of ward formation for Palghar Municipal Council General Election 2018-19.
- No post to display