The part of the country’s largest urban sea-hill of Thane District divisioned on 1st August 2014 and 36th new district of Maharashtra, Palghar came into existence. The working of a new district in the presence of then Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and then Revenue Minister Balasaheb Thorat, started from 1st August 2014. Palghar is the 36th district of the state. Palghar District’s total population is around 29,95,428. The district has a total of 8 talukas Jawhar, Mokhada, Talasari, Vasai, Vikramgad, Palghar, Dahanu and Wada.
Palghar District has 4,69,699 hectares of the total geographical area, total 1007 villages , 467 gram panchayats. In District the literacy rate is 66.65%. Male percentage is 72.23% and female literacy rate is 59.28%
On east side of district there is Thane and Nashik, on west there is Arabian sea, on south side Mumbai, Thane and on north side Walsad(Gujrat), Dadara and Nagar Haveli. Palghar has coast line of 112 KM. Palghar is adorned with natural beauty of arabian sea beaches on west and sahyadri hills on east which are tourist attraction.
Palghar district has forts of Vasai, Arnala, Gambhirgad, Tarapur, Kaldurg, Kelva, Kamandurg, Shirgaon. Jivdani Temple in Vasai and Mahalaxmi temple in Dahanu are spiritual treasure of the district.
Palghar district has triabal population. Varali Paintings and Tarpa Dance are the tribal cultural heritage. Gholwad in Dahanu tahsil is famous for Chiku production.
- Noise Pollution Relaxation 2021
- Kotwal Seniority List dated as on 01/01/2020
- Seniority List Of Talathi’s dated as on 01/01/2020
- Final Seniority list of Group D employees as on 1/1/2020
- Final seniority list of Top Clerk Cadre Working on Palghar district establishment on 01.01.2020
- Order prohibiting the use of sailing route under the bridge over Vaitarna river
- Notice Regarding Illegal Parking in Dahanu Muncipal Area
- Compulsory wearing of helmets under Road Safety Campaign
Palghar Coastal Zone Management Plan
National Land Record Modernization Programme
Right to Information Act
Draft Electoral Roll 2021
Voter registration, Updation, Deletion
Search name in Voter list
Download Forms for registration, updation, deletion of names in Voter list
- No post to display