The part of the country’s largest urban sea-hill of Thane District divisioned on 1st August 2014 and 36th new district of Maharashtra, Palghar came into existence. The working time of a new district in the presence of then Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and then Revenue Minister Balasaheb Thorat started from 1st August 2014. Palghar is the 36th district of the state. It is spread between the west coast of the Arabian Sea and the Sahyadri Mountains rows that are east of the Northern District of Palghar. Palghar District’s total population is around 29,90,116. The district has a total of 8 talukas Jawhar, Mokhada, Talasari, Vasai, Vikramgad, Palghar, Dahanu and Wada.
Palghar District has 4,69,699 hectares of the total geographical area in a total 1008 villages and 3818 sub-villages as well as 477 gram panchayats. In District the literacy rate is 66.65% and Male percentage is 72.23% and female literacy rate is 59.28%
- Recruitment Of Contractual Law Officer In Collector Office Palghar
- Advertisement For The Remaining ASSK Centers In Palghar Districts
- Result Of Special recruitment drive to fill vacancies Of Junior Assistant Group C reserved for Scheduled Tribes in Zilla Parishad
- Admit Card / Hallticket For the Post of Contractual Gramsevak Under Zilla parishad Palghar
- Result of the examination held on 12/01/2020 for the post of Talathi for Collectorate, Palghar.
- Result of the examination held on 12/01/2020 for the post of clerk-typist for Collectorate, Palghar.
- Special recruitment drive to fill vacancies in Zilla Parishad Palghar under Group C reserved for Scheduled Tribes
- List of Ineligible Candidates from Junior Assistant Class Received Applications under Zilla Parishad Palghar
- No post to display